How To Subscribe



> To subscribe, click here <


You will be automatically billed £3.50 each month (or if the annual option is selected, £40 a year), unless you cancel, which you are free to do at any time.

Payment is via Paypal. If you don’t have Paypal, see below.

DO NOT use eCheques – they do not work with the system software.

What was originally devised purely as a blog has evolved into a very interesting forum, with thousands of members. Anyone wishing to join in the debate should be aware of the rules – click here.

To read more about the creation of this site, please click here.

Don’t Have Paypal?

In order to join any subscription service that uses Paypal, you need a user account (because of the monthly rebilling). However, you can make one-off payments.

At present, the only option for this is an annual subscription, at £40.

Click here if you wish to sign up this way.

When you’re taken to the Paypal site, click where it says “Don’t have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available).”

What Do You Get For Your Money?

Cost: £3.50 per month or £40 a year

• At least one Subscribers-only article per week from myself, and up to four further articles from fellow writers.

• Access to sensible debate on the issues raised, with a number of published authors, high-profile bloggers and non-mainstream media journalists contributing to the discussion; obviously I contribute, too.

• Access to ALL previously published pieces, not just those published after you become a Subscriber.

Free PDF eBooks of four of my six most successful titles;

Occasionally, free-to-all pieces will be made available, but Subscribers are the only people who can join the debate; also, sometimes sections of these articles will be for subscribers only.

Currently, 80% of Subscribers think that the site is ‘excellent value for money’, with the remaining 20% finding it ‘good value for money’; leaving 0% who said it was not good value.