Thank you for visiting The Tomkins Times (TTT).
If you’re ready to subscribe, scroll straight down the page to the red heading Subscribe (or just click here) for the payment links. Payments are via Stripe (credit card) or PayPal (credit card or PayPal account).
If you want to know why to subscribe, what you get, and what the different options are, read on.
What you get
If you’re looking for the highest quality writing on all things Liverpool FC, then we would love to welcome you as a new subscriber to The Tomkins Times.
We have a fantastic community of passionate and discerning Reds, who visit this site every day for what we feel is the most intelligent LFC debate anywhere on the web.
Our community is subscription-based, which allows us to only post premium content – to pay writers and editors, and to avoid the need for annoying adverts, sponsored content and other compromises on quality.
Here’s what you’ll get when you subscribe:
- – Detailed analysis on Liverpool FC and football in general;
- – Grown-up, often humorous and sometimes heated (but never abusive) debate with fellow subscribers
- – Professional software-based scouting analysis;
– Access to articles based on years of research in trasfer spending and statistical analysis;
- – Access to the complete TTT archive dating back to 2009, including elite tactical analysis;
- – No irritating ads anywhere, no editorial compromises, no sponsored content;
- – No click-bait articles (although we do use the occasional ironic headline);
- – No trolling – any offenders are dealt with quickly; a community where respect rules.
All this and more for the equivalent of 17 pence per day.
Standard subscriptions to The Tomkins Times costs £5 a month, or £55 a year (a £5 saving on paying monthly). Pick from the first two options below. (These are recurring subscriptions.) Payments are via Stripe (credit card) or PayPal (credit card or PayPal account).
We also offer Benefactor packages to those who have asked to pay more, in order to help support the site. These come in four levels, which offer no guaranteed extra perks, but where we aim to occasionally offer some special content or rewards.
- Standard Subscription (subscription-length: Monthly) — £5.00 for 1 month
- Standard Subscription (subscription-length: Yearly) — £55.00 for 1 year
- Benefactor Subscription (level: Silver, subscription-length: monthly) — £7.00 for 1 month
- Benefactor Subscription (level: Silver, subscription-length: yearly) — £70.00 for 1 year
- Benefactor Subscription (level: Gold, subscription-length: monthly) — £8.00 for 1 month
- Benefactor Subscription (level: Gold, subscription-length: yearly) — £80.00 for 1 year
- Benefactor Subscription (level: Kop, subscription-length: yearly) — £100.00 for 1 year
- Benefactor Subscription (level: King Kenny, subscription-length: yearly) — £200.00 for 1 year