Posted on June 7th, 2012
Written by Paul TomkinsThis is an area of the site dedicated to the discussion of ex-Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers.
- Praise for Paul Tomkins, The Tomkins Times, its writers, and side projects
Perhaps the most intelligent guide to LFC available on the internet
The Independent on Sunday
“An ingenious and intelligent look beneath the surface to reveal what the headlines too often don’t tell us. Fascinating.”
John Sinnott, BBC
“[Football analysis] is best left to the professionals, like the admirable Mr Tomkins.”
"Another triumph of impeccable research, Pay As You Play brings much-needed factual insight to a discussion previously dominated by half-truths"
Oliver Kay, The Times
"Very compelling arguments"
Gabriele Marcotti, BBC Radio Five Live
"Liverpool do happen to be blessed with supporters whose statistical analysis provides a lucid interpretation of where the club’s strengths and weaknesses lie, accessible through the Tomkins Times website. One such analyst [is] Dan Kennett”
Ian Herbert, The Independent
Regarding the walkout that took place vs Sunderland, and the protests in general:
- I was opposed to the walkout, but agree with the need for some kind of ticket protest (30%, 83 Votes)
- I supported the walkout, 100% (21%, 59 Votes)
- I supported the walkout, but wasn't entirely convinced it was the right thing to do (20%, 55 Votes)
- I'm not sure what the protests are about, prices seem fine and/or should be left to market forces (e.g. supply and demand) (16%, 44 Votes)
- I've had too many mixed feelings and thoughts on it all that I genuinely don't know where I stand anymore (13%, 37 Votes)
Total Voters: 278Loading ...
Latest TTT Book
Best of TTT Book (2013)